Statement of Faith
1. We are an Independent Baptist Church that stands for the fundamentals of faith.
We believe in the verbal, plenary inspiration and preservation of Scriptures (KJV for English speaking people).
2. We believe the Bible reveals the fall of man, the way of salvation and God's planned purpose for the ages.
3. We believe in a triune God: The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost.
4. We believe in the virgin birth, the sinless life and the substitutionary death of The Lord Jesus Christ.
5. We believe in Jesus Christ' resurrection from among the dead in the same body in which He was crucified, and the bodily return of this same Jesus to earth to establish His Millennial Kingdom.
6. We believe in Dispensational Premillenialism (Pre-trib Rapture, imminent personal return).
7. We believe that the Holy Ghost enters, seals, and baptizes the moment one is born into the family of God through faith in Jesus Christ, and He endues, guides, teaches, sanctifies, empowers, and keeps the believer eternally secure.
8. We believe that salvation is the effect of regeneration by the Spirit and the Word; not by works, but by grace through faith in the shed blood of Christ.
9. We believe in the everlasting bliss of the saved in Heaven and the everlasting suffering of the lost in the lake of fire.
10.We believe in the necessity of maintaining, according to the Word of God, the purity of the church in doctrine and life (ecclesiastical and personal separation).
11. We believe the ordinances of the local church are: believer's baptism by immersion only, and the Lord's supper.
12. We believe we have the obligation of obedience to fill the Great Commission to the best of our ability (Go, Win, Baptize and Teach).